Almost all of my IMAP incoming mail goes to Trash and is marked as read-I have no rules

I have 3 imap accounts set up -almost all of my incoming email to my main business account goes into Trash and is marked as read, including the welcome for registering I just setup. This is on my laptop. This is not happening on my ipad or phone or my pc which is using Outlook. Both laptop and pc are running Win7. I have no rules set up. This is a new installation of eM client, I am trying to replace Outlook as my email client.

Hi, have you imported any data from another application possibly?
Have you been moving unread messages from the Trash folder back to Inbox, as I can see unread messages in your Inbox on the above posted screenshot?

Can you please make absolutely sure there are no rules setup in Tools > Rules, or that your blacklist isn’t updated to filter out messages you have been receiving to your trash folder, as this has proven to be a Rule/Blacklist issue in similar used cases?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul, 
Thanks for the reply.To answer your first question when I installed the program it detected my settings from Outlook automatically, which I did not want, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the eM client program and tried to do it “clean”.I have not done an import. I don’t know if there may still be something I can’t see affecting it.
As for rules there are none (see screen shot) I believe the blacklist is in the rules and as there are none there is no option to modify the blacklist, please correct if I have misunderstood.

Thanks,

Hi again, have you been moving unread messages from the Trash folder back to Inbox, as I can see unread messages in your Inbox on the above posted screenshot?

I’m afraid that this is most likely a server side issue, as if there are no rules setup in the application, new email can’t be moved to another folder by eM Client.

Thank you,
Paul