All of a sudden, all my email is gone. How do I get it back?

Lost all email and folders.  Using as POP account, not IMAP.

That will happen if you removed the POP3 account from eM Client, or if you changed the location of, or deleted the database.

Thank you for the quick response.  However, neither of these two things were done.  I only uninstalled and reinstalled the program after the email portion of the program had disappeared.  Should I try restoring from the backup at this point?

Thanks again.

Uninstalling the application would not have deleted your database.
If your eM Client looks like this, you can right-click somewhere in the navigation section, and select Mail.

Another option is that Local Folders are not visible. You can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders.

If nothing else works, restoring from your most recent backup will be the only solution.

Okay, so the right click and selecting “Mail” seemed to work.  Any idea why this would have happened in the first place?  Just want to ensure it does not happen again. 

Thanks again for your assistance.

I think it is unlikely that you managed to go through the sequence of key strokes or mouse clicks to hide the folders without knowing.
It may have been some corruption in the settings. Hopefully it will not happen again, but at least if it does you know how to fix it.