All my Gmail email keeps disappearing after a few days.

All my synced Gmail disappear from in emclient but remain in the Gmail. They will not sync again only newer emails and then after sometime disappear.

What version of eM Client are you using?

The latest update

Yes, what version is that?

You can try setting up another database and see if there is any difference.

Go to Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Storage. Choose a different location, preferably on an SSD and not a mechanical hard disk. Then restart eM Client and setup your GMail account again.

But this will wipe all the mail in my other account that is a pip account.

So this is a test. Afterwards you can go back to the original database.

If you are using POP3, then the data is not synced with the server. In your original question, you said all your synced data is disappearing from eM Client. So is the account setup as POP3 or IMAP?

Gmail is imap other is pop3

OK. So as a test, first make a backup using Menu > File > Backup.

Then remove the GMail IMAP account and add it again.

See if there is any difference.

Could it be that you have switched on automatic archiving? That would move all mail older than xx days to a local folder. In Gmail it would still be there in the “all mail” folder. Just a thought, See screenshot.

No the opposite is happening that after a few days or sometimes hrs the content of the all mail folder is empty

And what happens when you remove the account, then add it again?

I think it was a transfered account from windows love mail to em client not a new install. I think this may be the problem as it dies not use the authO method but old fashion imap