All E-Mails are away

Hi everybody,

today i ́am on a other Hoster, only IP adresse and Password are other.

If I start the EM Client all E-Mails are away but in the data: mail_fti.dat is all ok and the Emails are in their.

How can i become back all E-Mails in the EM client.

It is very important.

Please help me.

Can nobody help me ?

Hi Stephan, I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, are you having some issues while sending/receiving messages? Are you seeing any errors? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul.

I receive and send Emails and all is ok. But all OLD Emails are lost, i see this emails only in the mail_fti.dat but not in the em Client.

Version:6.0.21040.0

Hi again, what mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you using a POP or an IMAP account(s)?

Thank you,
Paul.

I ́am using POP account.

Hi again Stephan, are those messages still available on your server?

Thank you,
Paul.

On the Server the emails not available, but in the mail_fti.dat file.

I’m afraid that if the messages are not available on the server it is not possible to restore these messages at this point.
If you’re using local data, it is recommended to keep a backup of your data.

Is it possible you’ve moved the emails into another folder or possibly archived the messages?

Regards,
Paul.

No the emails are not in a other Folder or archived. Thank you very much for your help.

I’m sorry about the inconvenience, I wish I could be more helpful at this point.

Regards,
Paul.