'All day Event' option not being pulled in from Google Calendar into my eM Client

eM client appears to not be pulling in the option of a calendar event that’s marked as ‘all day event’ that’s created outside of eM client. We have an eCommerce website that schedules in deliveries into our Google Calendar as default ‘all-day events’ and the iMacs in the office are pulling them in as ‘all-day events’ however the PC’s running eM client are not. See these below examples of an iMac in the office marking it as an all-day and a PC that isn’t.

The calendar entry example for this message is MAYCOCK. See images below:

iMac Calendar (month view) showing no timings for this event as it’s an ‘all-day’ event.

iMac event info view showing MAYCOCK is an ‘all-day’ event after syncing with Google Calendar.

PC with eM Client month view showing MAYCOCK as a timed appointment 0:00 - 0:00

PC with eM Client event info view showing that ‘all-day’ event has not been ticked after syncing with Google Calendar.

Anyone know why eM isn’t pulling this option in when it syncs? It’s extremely annoying. We’re using version 6.0.24928.0

Hello Christian,
I am having trouble replicating your issue.
Does the same happen when you create the event directly in Google calendar?

Either way, for the current problem, please set up GData logging in Tools>Settings>Advanced section.
Restart eM Client.
Replicate the issue.
Go back to advanced settings and ‘Send logs’. Change the recipient to [email protected] and add a link to this forum topic in the body of the message so I can get back to you.

Regards,
Olivia