Alignment Button is Wrong

The body text is aligned as full-justified (because i made it that way), but the alignment button incorrectly shows LEFT aligned. 

I caused this by pasting text from an eM compose screen into another eM compose screen. I selected full-justified text in the destination window, and then did control-v. 

i’m not sure if the text i pasted was originally justified or left-aligned. 

Hi Johny, does this occur with every time you setup the text as justified or with other settings as well?
I was unable to replicate the issue.

Thank you,
Paul.

only in the paste scenario i described

Hi again, did you had the text formatted as left-align before you pasted it to the second window?
Did you set the text alignment to justify in an empty window and then pasted in the text?

Thank you,
Paul.

see video

Hi again,

as shown on the video, this is not an issue, you are inserting a formatted text (formatted: aligned to the left). This would be an issue if the icon didn’t change after you’ve changed the alignment.

I believe you can insert unformatted text by using ctrl+shift+v instead of ctrl+v.

In that case I think the icon should keep the justify icon active.

Thank you,

Paul.

but the text is not left-aligned after pasting; it’s justified. 
if the icon isn’t wrong, then the text is. 

Hi again,
no the text in the first email is definitely not justified, justified text aligns the text so the text is equally aligned to every single row and has no empty spaces at the end of the row. Your text clearly has differently sized empty spaces at the end of each row.
The icon also shows that the text is aligned to the left. Change the formatting of the text before you copy it and it should be copied formatted to a justified text.

Thank you,
Paul.

the pasted text is clearly justified. 

Ok I can see the issue now, yes the pasted text becomes justified, even though the text was copied left aligned.
I’ll notify the developers about this issue, to see if there’s something we can do about it or if it might be system related.

Thank you and sorry for the misunderstanding,
Paul.

I’m not sure if the pasted text being justified is the problem. The problem i reported here is the icon on the pasted text indicates left-aligned, even tho the text is justified.