Airsinc works fine for few hours, but then stuck and never resumes until I reset whole app

Airsinc works fine for few hours, but then stuck and never resumes until I reset whole app. Then it works fine againt. 

I am using last version (6.0.2…) available today. 

Everytime it happens, there is “loading circle” next to my account address ([email protected]) and if I click to “actual things happening” (I don’t know exactly phrase, I am not using it in English) there is “AirSync is syncing [email protected]/someFolderName” and doing nothing else :-) 

It would hlep only if there is sime timelimit or something, now it is waiting there even for hours until I notice it ;) 

Thank you very much

This is how it looks like when it is “not working”

And what it is doing, while it is not working :slight_smile:

Thank you very much :wink: Please be free to respond to my email address if you have some additional questions :wink:

Hi Robert, what version of eM Client are you exactly using? Can you please check the exact version number in Help > About?
When you notice the synchronization is stuck, are you having issues while sending/receiving messages? Are you seeing any errors from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi, thank you for reply ;) 

My version is

(I am too lazy to copy it by keyboard :smiley: )

About other problems; yes, exactly as you said – when this is stuck, I cannot send/receive other messages. I have no other error messages, I must say I don’t have error mesage even for this problem, it is just stuck :slight_smile:

Temporarily I managed to set up IMAP for my outlook account, so it is working “almost well”, but in future I would like to use airsync again :wink:

When I am using IMAP, it is SOOO slow, I have attachemnt in email (e.g. 2 MB) and it is downloading it for 5 minutes :frowning: I know it is probably problem with server and not your app (because imap on google works really fast), but just for you know about it :wink:

Thank you very much.

Hi again Rudolf, can you please install this update on your computer, and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21289/setup.msi ?

If it does, please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on AirSync logging for the problematic account.

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the issue reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs”, please submit the logs to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.