After switching to Windows 10, eMClient is telling me that my activation code is wrong.

After switching to Windows 10, eMClient is telling me that my activation code is wrong so I have acces only to offline mode. I never added any activation code, I am supposed to be on free version. I tried to reinstal but got the same problem. 

Hi Kris,
even FREE license has an activation code that should be in your email, if you registered for it.
If you cannot find it, you can contact me at [email protected], tell me under which email you registered and I can reset your credentials (which will send you a new email with your license key in it).
Though if you never added any code at all, it sounds like you could have been running a DEMO version, in which case you’ll need to sign up for a FREE license > http://www.emclient.com/free-license or buy a PRO one.

Best regards,
Olivia

I am having the same issues, and every time I get a new activation code, it comes back as not valid, contact the vendor!!??
HELP!!!

Hi Dean,

Please make sure that you fill in/paste the whole key with the dashes. If the problem persists, you can send me a link to this thread together with the activation key to [email protected].

Russel