after i activated my "free" license, I cannot send emails.

i used the em client application for couple days, activated license, and now cannot send emails.  I am using ver 6.0.22344.0,  Tried to use diagnostic to repair got message - server not responding (using Google), then hit Fix. Next asked for log in credentials, then keep cycling trying multiple ports.   says my credentials were rejected.   I know my credentials work as I can log into my Google email separately. 

Hello Donald, not quite sure what you’re referring to, how did you setup the account with eM Client, did you authorise your account using OAuth when setting up using the automatic setup? If you’re experiencing any errors while trying to download new mail, please switch to the “Log” tab when the error occurs, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum.

If you’re unable to authenticate, please try to temporarily disable any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the server.

Thank you,

Paul, 
When I set up the account, I followed the directions using the automatic set up and everything installed correctly.  It found my Google account and I entered my credentials.  All my emails sync’ed up.  The next day, everything appeared to be working well, I activated the license under the Help menu.  After that, I could receive emails, but could not send emails.  I deleted the account and then added the same account back.  Same issue.  When I run the diagnostic to fix, I get a message that says my credentials are incorrect.  Not sure how that can happen if I still can receive emails.  

Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the server? If so, can you try to temporarily disable the security and check if the issue persists? Can you make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum, if you keep being prompted for password?

Thank you,