Additional Time Zone in Calendar

Recently I have started using GMail function called Additional time zone.

I think having this kind of thing in eM Client will be useful

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, not really sure what is this referring to, you can setup timezones for your event in the event’s details, open the item’s details in the calendar and use the “set timezones” option, this will allow you to set the calendar event into a different timezone if you’re for example travelling, your time and date settings used for displaying reminders etc., are based on your computer’s local settings.

Regards,

I’m a new member, trying out different replacements for Outlook. In Outlook I’m able to display 2 different time zones on the left side of my calendar simultaneously. We’re snowbirds & this is a very handy option. Can I do this in eM Client?

Hi Steve,
unfortunately this is not an implemented feature in eM Client.

Regards,
Olivia

Please consider adding it. You have a great product. The more “outlook-like” features you add, the more successful you’ll become.

1 Like

Hi Steve,
we’ll consider this for future update, but please understand that considering and implementing new features is a very time-consuming activity and it might not happen right away.
Since this post is set as an Idea thread, our developers will be able to see it when they look for new features to add, so don’t worry.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi, new emClient user here. This happens to be one of the first features I looked for, did I miss anything, or did this actually never get implemented? I hope I overlooked it.

+! from me. I’ve been using eMClient for years (don’t remember how many) and would love this feature too.

A +1 from our family as well. Working with 2 separate timezones it’s too easy to use the wrong one - if you can display both at once (as with Evolution in Linux) then it makes things much easier.