Add multiple emails at a time in a RULE

I have a long list of emails that I want to import to a rule in eM Client. Problem is the emails are comma separate, so I would like to know how can I put all those emails in that rule, since it appears the basic would only accept one by one, which would take forever. If there’s no automatic way, then could you point me to a file where I could manually edit and paste all the emails at once?

Hi Fernando, you should be able to add a list of emails by clicking on the “people” in your Rule setup, and then select “Contacts” to select contacts from your contacts folder, just insert your email addresses into the “Users” field. And make sure each email was detected and is highlighted with a blue box.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Ok Paul, but did you understand I’ve a list of emails that is not in the contacts? I’ve them in plain text, comma separate! That’s what i’ve explained in the OP

Fernando, yes I do understand.
As I suggested insert the list of your emails into the “users” field. Simply copy them out of your document and paste it into the field.

Regards,
Paul

ah, ok, my mistake then, i ́m sorry!

Hope this helps, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,
Paul