Add capability to disable calendar reminders temporarily

Hi,

I recently switched to eM Client mainly to replace my older calendar software. I’m very happy with it, though a very few features are missing FMPOV, the most important for me is the capability to temporarily suspend the reminders.
Would be nice to be able to do it (and then undo it) via the system tray icon menu.
This is particularly useful when you have to work with somebody for a while on your own computer and that you don’t want to be bothered by reminders.

What do you think? TIA

I would like to suggest that we have the option to ignore calendar reminders (no popup, no sound) per client. This should not modify the actual reminder itself. I do not need my phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop all showing the same reminder - and forcing me to clear it.

Hi,

Is there any chance to implement the temporary disabling of calendar reminders in the upcoming v6?
TIA

I am not sure, but would not the Snooze button do exactly the same you request here? I know there is no option to postpone reminder from System Tray, but I think it could do the trick.

No, this is not what I’m talking about. As explained in the original submission, it happens that you have to work with someone on your station, and don’t want to be bothered by notifications for a while, so a way to “pause” notifications temporarily would help. While notifications are paused, no popup will be displayed, once it is resumed, popup will be allowed to display again, and all missed notifications should lead to a popup quickly after resuming.
FYI Calendarscope has such a useful feature.