Add a second google calendar

I am not able to add a second google calendar to my eM client. On the description it is mentioned that you have to activate your calendar on the webinterface but what does this mean?

Hi Nicola, what do you mean by “the description”, all you should have to do if you’re using a google calendar is to setup the account in Tools > Accounts > New account and use the automatic setup.
What version of eM client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

I tried to add a second account to the eM Client but I always got an error message that it is not correct although the password and username works in Google. With the first account there were no issues at all. So I don’t know why it doesn’t work. I use the 6.0.20648.0 version.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nico

Hi again Nicola, please make a screenshot of the error you’re seeing and post it here on the forum. How are you adding the second account? Are you using the automatic setup?

Thank you,
Paul.

Actually I used both the automatic setup and also the setup to just add the calendar. I need just the calendar of the second account. The error says that I have to activate the account via google-webinterface but I don’t know what this means as the account is active and I am logged in. Maybe the easiest way to fix the problem is to import the calendar from the second account into the first one…

Hi Nicola, please make a screenshot of the error for more information.

Thank you,
Paul.

It seems that it was a problem with the account. I don’t know what the problem was but I tried to create a new account and with the new one it worked just fine. Thanks for your help.

Wish you a nice weekend.

Nico

Hi again, glad it works now, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Have a nice weekend as well.

Thank you,
Paul.