Activation error

I am trying to activate eM Client with the free license, however I get the following error message:

Problem has occurred when contacting the licensing server:
Server was unable to process request. —> The insect failed. It conflicted with an identity range check constraint in database hcensing,
replicated table ‘dbo.HWGuId, column ‘HWGuidId. if the identity column is automatically managed by replication, update the range as follows: for the Publisher, execute sp_adjustpublishendentityrange for the Subscriber, run the Distribution Agent or the Merge Agent.
The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint ‘FK_ActivationRequest_HWGIJIIY. The conflict occurred in database ‘licensing, table “dbo.HWGuid, column HWGuidId.
The statement has been terminated.
The GetOrCreateHWGuidToLicense’ procedure attempted to return a status of NULL which is not allowed. A status of 0 will be returned instead.
The statement has been terminated.
The InsertActivationRequest procedure attempted to return a status of NULL, which is not allowed. A status of 0 will be returned instead.

Suggestions please?

i got the same thing

This is the SAME thing that is happening to me…I am getting so irritated with keep trying and trying and it does the same thing…

It was caused by temporary error on our licensing server - it should work OK now.

My free license has deactivated after the 30 days - single user at home. I am unable to get a activation number so that I can get my emails.  Is the free software use just a 30 day use?

It is not fixed with my system: windows xp sp3 32 bit

Ah yes, eM Client is no longer supported on Windows XP.

Please see https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/windows-xp-no-longer-supported-issues-with-connecting-to-…