Activation behind company firewall

Earlier, I posted the below question but didn’t get the answer to whether I can activate the Pro version when I can’t connect to the emclient.com domain.

Please tell me if there is any way to activate the Pro version, since I would like to use it very much.

Thank you.

I’m planning to purchase a pro version.
I’ll be using eM Client on my company PC, behind a firewall.
(I’ve been using the demo version)

Will there be any problem due to the firewall when activating the pro version?
(I’ve experienced programs that cause problems when trying to activate due to the firewall)

Thanks

Hi Vic,

eM Client needs a connection to our Licensing system on the background so it can check the licence status. Please make sure that you’re able to connect to our domain - emclient.com and if yes, eM Client will work fine. If you were able to connect to the mail servers with the demo version, there will be no problem after activating PRO licence.

Russel

I’m not able to connect to your domain (emclient.com) behind the firewall - is there any way I can activate the Pro version?

As Russel said, you need to be able to connect to the domain to activate the license.

You also need to be able to regularly connect to the domain as the application periodically needs to check-in with the server.

1 Like