Activate button does not appear

I had to install emclient on a new computer.  I have an activation key.  I also had two accounts, but recently had to add a third.  When I went to restart emClient it told me that it deactivated one of my accounts because I needed to upgrade to Pro.  I checked Help | License and it was marked “Free.”  I know that I entered the license key, but I’ll be happy to enter it again.  Unfortunately, the only buttons on the dialog box are “Deactivate” and “Close”!  How do I get my license key entered?  

Thanks!
Bob

Hello Bob,

You can only have up to 2 accounts set up under a Free license. If you’d like to use more, it is necessary to have a Pro license. The pop up will stop appearing when you either upgrade or delete one of the accounts. You can see http://www.emclient.com/faq-licensesfor more information on the differences between licenses.

Regards,
Maurice

I think I have the Pro license, and I figured out to deactivate the Free license and enter the Pro license, but it still says free.  The truth is, I’d love to delete the third account, as it is inactive, but I don’t see where to delete an account.  Under Tools | Accounts there doesn’t appear to be that capability, nor can I right-click and see that option on the pop-up menu.

So the two questions are, why is my Pro license not appearing, and how do I delete an account?

Thanks!
Bob

Did you pay for the license? To delete an account, go to menu/accounts and click on the trash can icon next to the account you wish to delete.

Yes, I paid for it.  On my other machine it said “Pro.”  Maybe it recognized that this was a second machine, but it didn’t give me an error message.  I only use it on one machine at a time.  In any event,  thanks for helping me delete, everything is good now.  Incidentally, on the other machine it gave me the same message despite saying I had the Pro license.  In any event, there’s no problem now.  If I absolutely need another account I’ll deal with it then.

Thanks!
Bob

You can only use one license (free or pro) on one machine, even if you use the machine only one at a time.