Account count limitation

When I run eM I get a warning about the “Account Count Limitation” despite using only two e-mail accounts. How to suppress this message ?

Hi Jacques, are you completely sure you have only two accounts added in the accounts window?
When running the free version you’re limited to use the number of two account, but if you have more accounts added in the client (even though they’re disabled), you will receive this message.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, sorry for my bad english…
You’re rigth.
I didn’t know that there is a limit at 3 accounts. So when I tried to define a third one,
I receive a message that I have to go with the pro version.
So because I use eM just for me and 2 accounts it’s enough for me, it’s not necessary to get the Pro version.
But now eM display this message at each run.
Could you give me a solution to erase this.
I tried to reinstall eM but I have always this message.
I used before Thunderbird but eM is much better…
Thank you in advance.

Jacques

Hi again, did you remove the 3rd account?

Regards,
Paul.

Hi Paul
It wasn’t necessary because the system has refused to create 3rd account 

Jacques

Hi Jacques,
if you have the trial version it is possible to add multiple accounts, after the trial runs out and you activate the free license it is possible to use only two accounts, but it is still possible to have more accounts in the accounts settings added from when you were using the trial version.
If you have more accounts in the accounts window than the number of 2, you will be prompted to update to pro license. If you have only two accounts in the accounts window you will not be prompted.

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul, you’re rigth. It’s ok know.

Thanks for your attention…

Jacques

No problem, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

OH!   An account is an email address. Not an installation of eM Client. Now I know why I too am getting that message.   Just like “people” is an email address.  Wow!