Able to receive but emails not to send them. Email goes to my outbox.

Emails will not send, it goes to my outbox. I can receive emails though

Typically this is caused by your antivirus/firewall application. Disable it and try again.

I have the same problem, did you resolve it? I did disable antivirus(avast) didn’t help.

Avast is especially troublesome. If you are sure you actually disabled it, then in eM Client go to Menu > Tools > Operations and look for s=any SMTP errors in the Log tab.

I uninstalled Avast and downloaded Bitdefender.Still the same, frustrating 

Go to Menu > Tools > Accounts and click on your email account, then on the SMTP tab and change the port to 587 and the security policy to Force usage of SSL/TLS

Thanks a lot Gary! My settings are like that:

It may be that the server does not support that, so you can try port 465  and Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy)

Also, the error was for mailbox@… Your screenshot is for nik@…Make sure you are changing the settings for the correct account.

Thanks Gary! No change, should I go to the original settings  port  465 and  Force usage of SSL/TLS ?

I changed the settings for [email protected] with port  465  and Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy) and  now, I can send emails only from here. Other accounts give me errors. Thanks so much !!!  I will upgrade other accounts as well. Strange, how that problem appeared