7.1.30794.0 / since the update the application crashes all the time

Hello,
A few days ago I updated my em client to 7.1.30794.0
Unfortunetly this seems to be a very bad idea… The app keeps crashing all the time.
I click to send the reports but there is no reply :confused:

Here is one of the latest reports today : 
Failed to send:Une exception de type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ a été levée.
eM Client (7.1.30794.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.15063.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
The following error has occurred:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Une exception de type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ a été levée.
   à MailClient.Common.UI.CommonPaintUtils.ChangeImageOpacity(Bitmap originalImage, Double opacity)
   à MailClient.Common.UI.Controls.ControlScrollbar.ControlScrollBar.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
   à MailClient.Common.UI.Controls.ControlScrollbar.ControlVScrollBar.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   à MailClient.Common.UI.Controls.ControlScrollbar.ControlScrollBar.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Is there any solution ?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

TRY THIS TO SEE IF IT HELPS

Got to Windows start button and find  Control Panel 
Find Program and Features
Look for EmClient  and select Repair
May be the install was missing something and this will  re install it to fix it.
Maybe

Thanks Richard.
I went to the control panel, and find the program, but I can only “uninstall” it
So I guess in this case the solution would be to uninstall it and reinstall it :confused:

No not yet

Here is a link to the software page so you can download the current release (the one you upgraded with)
http://www.emclient.com/release-history

First   if you can get a backup of the emclient  using their backup program as it backs up everything .  it is on the   Menu   File   Backup 

Second  Note where the file is created.  You may need to select it to restore so you need to know where it is.

Third  Now download the latest release  from the web page provided

Fourth Run the complete install  Hope it will just replace without taking any thing out

Hope you dont have to get to these steps
If all else fails then un install then re install.   MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP.
EM Clients backup

If Full un install and  re install is needed then after it is installed  one can use the restore process to get your account parameters back    Menu  File  Restore

What was your older version  7  or 6  

no idea, I must say

Windows 7 8  or 10

Fixing doesn’t work.
A message says a part can’t be installed because the file is not found.
Anyway, I’ll try to uninstall and reinstall, but I don’t have enough time tonight.
I’ll keep you posted.
Thanks for your time ! :slight_smile:

Oh sorry, I thought you mentionned the version of em 

I’m on Windows 10