(500) Internal Server Error.

An error occurred: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: The remote sever returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Referring to an exchange account i set up.  seems to work fine, but just keep getting this error message.  any ideas on how to extinguish the error message?

Hello Terence, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client, is it an Exchange account setup using Exchange Web Services protocol?
Can you make a screenshot of the issue you’re seeing and when it occurs switch to the “Log” tab in Operations, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you.

Thanks Paul;  I’m using the latest version, just started with em Client and just downloaded last week, 6.0.22283.0

Yes, it is an exchange account set up using Exchange Web Services protocol.

Like I mentioned before, all the emails in/out seem to be working on the account.  Just the nagging error message.

Hello again Terence, can you please try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22344.0 and check if the issue persists? If you continue to have issues with the error, can you please try to disable the Offline Address Book synchronization in Tools > Accounts > Your account and let me know if the problem persists?

Did this ever get resolved? I have the exact same issue.

Hi Corey,
since this problem is rather old and there have been numerous new versions since, the cause of it might not be the same as your current issue.
Can you share more data? What version or eM Client are you running? Can you make a screenshot of the issue you’re seeing and when it occurs switch to the “Log” tab in Operations, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum?

Regards,
Olivia

Have the same issue here, using outlook.com account, I like the program but no point buying it with that annoying error. Wanted to recommend it to my friends.

I’ve got the same problem ever since an update. I deleted the app and started again, same error.  version 7.1.33101.1.   Only happened since I updated. If i can’t get this fixed …
ever since the recent update i get “sychronising folder list failed” errors. Error 500 internal server 

Uninstalling eM Client will not remove the account settings. Maybe try remove the account from eM Client, then add it again and see if that helps.

If you still get the error, you can uninstall eM Client, then download the previous version from http://www.emclient.com/release-history

I know this is an old thread but I am getting the same errors. Did any one ever resolve this? I am running version 7.0.28820.0