5 imap accounts working, the sixth isn't... all on the same server

Hi,
eM Client is great application and I am using it at the moment as a demo. Everything is ok except one weird thing. I’ve added 5 imap accounts (only email) and one google account (email, calendar, contacts, chat). Everything works as it should. When added another IMPA account, it can’t finish the setup because IMAMP error when diagnosing. I have correct user name and password. The SMTP is ok, IMAP isn’t. All IMAP account are on our own server at www.yegon.sk. Five are working, the sixth isn’t. I’ve tried to fix when diagnosing but no result. Anything else what I can try out? Thanks!

Hi,

have you tried re-adding that account? If yes then I will need your IMAP logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check IMAP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

Hi Jan,

Thanks for info. I’ve removed and added the email account several times but with the same result. I’ve removed the whole account on server and set up once again the email account with different username and password and than it worked. The problem was somewhere on the server. Thanks for support!

Regards,
Tomas

you are much welcome!
Jan