2 instances running

I’m not sure where to categorise this sorry. Just recently, last update I guess, when I click on the em Client system tray icon, two instances of em Client open up. Irritating but not a crisis. Is the a quick easy way to fix this?
em Client v9.2.2093
16Gb RAM
iCore 8565U
500Gb SSD

Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎2022-‎05-‎11
OS build 22622.598
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0

Could be something went wrong when you upgraded. Seems to work ok for me on Win 11 Pro 22H2.

Try uninstalling that version and “don’t delete the database when asked” on the uninstall wizard. Then reboot your computer and check that the following folder has been removed “C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client”. If it hasn’t been removed, manually delete that folder.

Then re-download eM Client V9.2.2093 for Windows from the release history page and reinstall and then reboot again and see if that fixes it.

Apart from that “right click on the taskbar” and click “taskbar settings”. Then click “other system tray icons” and see if there is 2 eM Client icons.enabled in the tray. If there is disable one and try again.

Lastly might be possibly something to do with the Windows Feature Experience Pack.

Thanks for the input! Actually I may have been a bit hasty. I exited emClient by right-clicking the system tray icon then reloaded the application, and all is ok :slightly_smiling_face: