2 accounts only 1 is receiving mail

I have the latest version of EM Client. I recently removed both accounts and then added them back in. Both are IMAP accounts with Centurylink.net. My account immediately began downloading and receiving emails from the server. My wife’s account has received nothing. I have removed and re added her account several times and nothing is happening. We have EM Client on other PCs with Windows 11 and they are doing just fine. I have uninstalled EM Client and reinstalled it and removed the database as well, nothing has fixed this problem. I have run diagnostics and the IMAP and SMTP both test ok. Any help would be appreciated.

martes 01 noviembre 2022 :: 0807hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @SCAGuy

Are all your PC’s running the same eMC version with identical content?

If they are on the computer with NO connection issues do this: Menu ->Backup
Copy this Backup to the computer with the issue and do this: Menu ->File ->Restore
The default location for Backup is Documwnts\EM Client if you place the copied Backup here Restore will find it automatically.

As a precaution make a Backup on the computer with the issue before you start

If you have not already done so do this on all computers: Menu ->Settings ->General ->Backup
This will show you the Backup target directory - also change Backup Frequency to (1 day & 5 backups)

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

I have the exact same problem. I have tried these solutions on a desktop and laptop with the same results. I have 2 email Centurylink accounts and am trying to use EM Client for the first time with no success. I would try to set up the 2 accounts automatically, account #1 would download all emails and #2 would download nothing. So, I switched them around and #2 would download everything and #1 nothing. So, the I tried setting them up manually. Same results. whichever one I did first would download everything and the 2nd one nothing. It is like I am restricted to only one email account…is that the rule for eM Client? I have checked and triple checked all the account settings, so I know the are correct. Yet only one account will download from the CenturyLink server. I like the looks of eM Client and would like to use it…I am switching over from Thunderbird (maybe). Does anyone have a good suggestion?

jueves 03 noviembre 2022 :: 0838hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @Joe95

1./ Do you have a separate license for each computer?
2./ What happens if you set up both accounts on the same computer?
3./ Is your license Pro or Free?

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1. I have a separate license for each computer
  2. I have both accounts on the same computer…that is what isn’t working. Only one of the 2 will download all emails. If I put one on each computer, both work fine. But, I need both on the same computer.
  3. Free license