14 day /2 account limit should be on download page.Note+ Do not install license prior to 14th day

sh I would have known. I now see there is limit. It is on one of your pages but not on the download page or the main features page (Where it really should be).
Although I would love to look at everyone’s entire site, I do not have that much time.
I installed this program with high hopes setting up my home and business accounts to check it out. I then applied for the license to try it out, not knowing or reading that as soon as I put it in half my accounts would be blocked.
I did not get to try it out for the 14 days quite possibly an hour.
After setting it all up kind of disappointing.

This is a very nice email client from what I see but I would have loved to know it fully before being limited. I could possibly purchase a license, but to not try it out first I cannot justify using for business.

With that said I would probably purchase it to try at home but 50 dollars is a bit steep. Gmail works just fine as is and windows mail is easy enough being free.For work I will continue outlook till I find a better option. I wish the discount was still available at bitsdujour.
Hope it will be returning sometime soon.
Thanks for the short tour EMC,