Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 22081 - 22100 of 22443
Photo of Ik
Move data directory
Hi, How can I move the emClient data directory (C:\Doc&Set\User\Application Data\EmClient) to another disk? I'm running out of spa...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of WolfgangW
Thank You!
I just like to thank you for giving us such a great software just for free. You'll understand now that this means I'm a free user of your...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of keithK
AWESOME!!!!
This is the best email client ive found for my Windows 7 64 bit OS!!!!! And ive tried them all!!! LOL Keep up the great work people!...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Gerben Pothoff
Even better than best
The full calender feature I was looking for ages in an email client, eM Client does have it! The fast search feature: terrific! I'm ju...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Don
Plain text problem.
I just installed eM version 4.0.5.15145.0. I've noticed when I read my incoming mail, many things that should appear, do not appear. For ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of alfred
Capcha needed
I just down loaded eM client to my pc. I keep getting some errors and message stating I need capcha. What is capcha? How do I add it to m...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question