Delayed Send - We need at least 100 votes to get it

If you would like to see a Delayed Send feature for emClient (as is available in Outlook), please respond here with a “YES”

The reason for this post is the following statement from management at emClient:

"Well we are taking user’s request seriously, but if one feature is requested by not much feature we really can’t afford implementing it as developer’s time is very expensive.

That is why we need at least hundreds of requests or see that requested feature make sense and is usefull.

This one is that is why we will implement it, but not now because we have plan and there are more important features.

I hope you understand this."

Yes

Yes

Definitely a good feature to get!

Yes, I’d like to have Delayed Send. I’ve used it many times in Outlook and have just converted to eM Client.

No,

I think development should be concentrated on the threading that’s in development. As a VB developer (not affiliated with EM client FYI) I know that time is money, sorting bugs can take longer to find than adding new features. There is a few things that you forgot to take into account.

1. Quote “Hundreds” isn’t a baseline. it would be detailed as ‘a hundred votes’. Hundreds implies that the there is actually more than 100 required. Sorry to burst your bubble.

2. Spamming the forum makes people instantly dislike you for spamming their threads when they are eagerly waiting answers to their own developer questions. Why not start a facebook or twitter campaign, this will increase awareness of the product and more likely get developer support because awareness = sales = money.

Yes! I have been waiting to long for this feature.

NO… there are many features I would want first.

Yes. I would find this feature very helpful.

I would LOVE delayed send.

Yes

yeeeessss

Hello,

Thank you for your iniciation and response to this topic.

Exactly how you have written in point 1 “hundreds” is not baseline, but of course it would show us that it is requested and we would consider this function more.

with best regards
Jan

yes

NO I would rather the capability of changing the subject line text!

Hello,

that is planned into 6th version.

with regards
Jan

ETA?

sometimes form next week until end of autumn, we are still in our current promised plan.

with regards
Jan

YES

yes